Learn my methods step-by-step for crafting early-20thC-inspired high-heeled knee-high button boots! Following the same patternmaking techniques used historically, as documented in books from the era.
This complete start-to-finish, pre-recorded course will allow you to learn at your own pace. Divided into 10 chapters, this is my most extensive and most detailed course yet!
The methods are broken down to a beginner level, however, please note that these types of boots are of a more ADVANCED nature.
A materials list is included.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Patternmaking for high-heeled knee-high button boots (applicable for creating shorter versions as well!)
- Overview of skiving
- Closing (stitching everything together)
- Stiffeners (how to make and apply them)
- Lasting + tips & tricks
- Wrapping the wooden heels
- Outsole (How to make and attach them)
By purchasing this course you will receive lifetime access to all of the videos included.
Due to the nature of digital content, this product is Non-Refundable
The intention behind my Virtual Atelier is to share my knowledge and my methods for crafting footwear. It's essentially everything I wish someone would've told me when I was first starting to help improve the quality of my work. 💕